Appointment of Vice-Chancellor of Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Motihari (Bihar)
(A Central University). The Vice-Chancellor, being the academic as well as administrative head, is expected to be:
- A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
- Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of ten years’ experiences a Professor in a University or ten years’ of experience in a reputed research and / or academic administrative organisation with proof of having demonstrated academic leadership.
- Preferably not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
Salary and Service Conditions:
- The post carries a pay of Rs.2,10,000/- (Fixed) per month with Special Allowance of Rs.11,250/- and other usual allowances.
- The terms and conditions of the services will be those as set forth in the Act, Statutes and Ordinances of the University..
Procedure for Appointment:
- Appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by a Committee constituted under the provisions of the Central Universities Act, 2009.
- The advertisement and the format of application are available on the websites http://education.gov.in and http://www.mgcub.ac.in//
- The applications in the prescribed proforma should reach within 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement, by Registered/Speed Post or e-mail to:
Under Secretary (CU-I),
Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education,
Room No.515-B, ‘B’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
e-mail:- [email protected]