Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of Civil Judge (Grade-2 Junior Division) posts through Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level) Examination – 2019 (Phase-II) in Madhya Pradesh (MP) High Court.
Vacancy Details –
Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level)
- No of Vacancy – 252 vacancies (Current-192, Backlog-60) (UR-96+6, OBC-27+2, SC-31+2, ST-38+48+2),
- Pay Scale: ₹27700-44700 (Pre-revised),
- Age Limit : 21-35 years as of 01/01/2020,
- Qualification: Law graduate from any recognised university.
Application Fee – Rs.1122/- (Rs.722.16/- for reserved category candidates of MP domicile and all PWD candidates only) to be paid by all types of candidates.
How To Apply – Apply Online at MPOnline website from 22/09/2020 to 05/10/2020 only for Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Exam 2020.
The Exam Pattern – The Recruitment Exam 2019 for selection of the Civil Judge Grade-II (Junior Division – Entry Level) will be conducted in three phases.
- Online Preliminary Examination of 150 questions in various topics related to General Knowledge, English, Computer and various Acts/Law, etc having 50 marks for the initial screen of the candidates. The date and time of this exam will be notified later.
- Main Recruitment Written Examination of 400 marks for selected candidates of Preliminary examination. The main recruitment examination will consist of 4 papers of 3 hours duration. The examination will be conducted in Jabalpur (MP) only and the date and time of this exam will be informed later.
- Personal Interview of 50 marks. A minimum of 20 marks to be obtained to get selected. The date and time of the personal interview will be informed to the selected candidates of the main examination only.