L&T Construction, India’s largest construction organization and ranked among the world’s top 30 contractors, has been over the past seven decades transforming cityscapes and landscapes with structures of immense size and grandeur. The company’s capabilities span the entire gamut of construction – civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering – and its services extend to all core sector industries and infrastructure projects. Several of the country’s prized landmarks – edifices, structures, airports, industrial projects, flyovers, viaducts, water and power infrastructure projects carry L&T’s signature of excellence in construction. Today, more and more structures beyond India’s boundaries are standing tall, thanks to L&T Construction.
L&T’s – POWER TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION IC, A leading EPC player offers integrated solutions and end-to end services ranging from design, manufacture, supply installation and commissioning of transmission lines, substations, distribution networks, electrical & instrumentation works for power, process, infrastructure projects, like Power plants including thermal & nuclear plants, process plants, hydrocarbon & pipeline projects, IT parks, airports, sea ports, metros, intra-city power transmission networks, etc. Also we execute EPC Projects for solar photovoltaic (PV) and concentrated solar power (CSP). We are the first vertical in L&T, enters into new geographical areas and provide excellent opportunity to young Engineers to gain the much needed exposure to International Construction Practices.
L&T Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Qualification & Experience : Engineering graduate – Civil
- Age Limit: 27 Years – 30 Years
- Exp: 4 yrs to 6 yrs
- Competencies / Skill Set desired :Candidate should have relevant technical knowledge & qa/qc experience in civil works in tunnels / metro rail/ substation projects. good computer knowledge with general software such as ms-office, ms -excel, power point, email, ftp server / one drive access usage etc. good computer know.
- Responsibilities :
- civil engineer quality – knowledge
- exposure in technical skills like execution of projects quality assurance/quality control.
- inspects and guides the workmen/ front line supervisors to comply the civil works as per approved specifications.
- communicate with team members as well as customers and vendors.
- to ensure maximum cohesion and fluidity on projectsinspect project sites
- to ensure they meet relevant codes and are progressing properly w.r.t approved drawings.
- project quality assurance plan preparation