LIC Housing Finance Limited (LICHFL), headquartered in Mumbai is a subsidiary of LIC of India.
LICHFL invites Online Applications from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment for the Recruitment of Government job vacancy posts of Information Technology Professionals as Management Trainees and Assistant Managers to be posted in various States/Union Territory 2020.
LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2021 Details –
- Management Trainee: 09 vacancies
- Information Security Engineer (Assistant Manager) : 01 vacancies
- Web Developer (Assistant Manager): 04 vacancies
- Database Developer (Assistant Manager): 02 vacancies
- Database Administrator Engineer (Assistant Manager): 01 vacancies
- Mobile App Developer (Assistant Manager): 02 vacancies
- Web Content/Graphics Designer (Assistant Manager) : 01 vacancies
Pay Scale for the Positions –
- Management Trainee: ₹25000 per month
- Assistant Manager: ₹10 to 14 lakhs per year
Selection Process for LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2021
Selection will be through an Online Technical Skill Test at the selected location of 50 Marks. The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of the Online Technical Skill Test will be called for an interview in Mumbai. The Interview will be for 50 Marks.
How to Apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2021
Suitable and desirous candidates should apply online in the prescribed format at LIC Housing Finance website between 17/12/2020 and 31/12/2020