Online application are invited tom intending eligible candidates who are Citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 the Constitution of India and ordinary resident of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below of subordinate offices the Directorate of Social Welfare.Assam,Uzanbazar,,Guwahati in the following scale of pay plus other allowances under Piles :
LDA cum Typist Jobs in Social Welfare Assam
Name of post: LDA cum Typist
- No of posts: 64 [UR: 12, OBC/ MOBC: 25, SC: 7, STP: 1, STH: 13, EWS: 6]
- Pay Scale: Rs 14000 – 60500, GP: 6200
Eligibility Criteria of LDA cum Typist Jobs in Social Welfare Assam
- Citizenship: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered their name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline with 6 months of Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application .
Age Limit: A candidate must not be lees than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category 42 years for Ex-Serviceman, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st January, 2021.
Application Fee: There will be no application fees.
Selection Process of LDA cum Typist Jobs in Social Welfare Assam
- Phase I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear n an OMR based objective type written test to be held at a venue and date to be notified later through local news paper and official website.
- Phase II: The candidates qualifying in the OMR based Objective Type Written Test shall be called for a Computer Based Typing Test (English and Assamese) which will be of 30 marks For every position, candidates shall be called for Computer Proficiency Test in the ratio of 1:4 in order of merit as per the written test marks.
How to Apply for LDA cum Typist Jobs in Social Welfare Assam
Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link https://socialwelfarerecruitment.in in the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 5th February, 2021 to 11.59 PM of 14th February 2021.
Documents to be uploaded while Apply Online
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Latest passport size photograph
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination
- Minimum Education Qualification certificate for the post concerned
- Essential Qualification certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate
- Caste Certificate from the competent authority (in case of reserved category OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates)
- Income and Asset Certificate from the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of PwD category)
- Discharge Certificate (applicable to Ex-Serviceman only) issued by the competent authority
- Declaration Form A
Important Dates of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
Starting date of submission of online application: 5th February 2021, 10.30 AM
Last date of submission of online application: 14th February 2021, 11.59 PM