Application are invited (relaxation as per Govt. under the establishment as shown below: limit of 18 to 38 years on contingency basis North Lakhimpur, from Citizen of India within the age rules) for filling up 1 (One) post of Driver of District and Sessions Judge, Lakhimpur,
Name of Post – Driver on contingency basis
No. of Vacant Post -01
Requisite Qualification – Class VIII passed & up to XII standard, with Valid professional/transport Driving License with minimum 3 years of experience.
Selection Criteria – Driving/ Skill test & Viva voce.
Pay – Rs. 15000/- per month
Category – UR
Remarks – The post is on purely temporary basis and shall be liable to be terminated at any time.
Terms and Conditions: 1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age on 01.06.2020. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
3. The Eligibility Criteria of the candidates should be Class VIII standard passed and up to Class XII standard and those who have completed graduation or above shall be ineligible to apply for the aforesaid post.
4. If any candidate is found to have suppressed his educational qualifications or given wrong information, at the time of applying for job or later on, his candidature shall stand rejected without any information to him with immediate effect and shall also be liable to Criminal Prosecution as per law.
5. The applicant must have a valid Professional/Transport Driving License issued by competent Authority.
6. The applicants must submit their applications in the Standard Form of application published in the Assam Gazette Part IX with self-attested copies of all testimonials regardiicense, Experience Certificate & Character Certificate along with three (3) copies of recent passport size photographs, duly signed by the candidates on the reverse side.
7. Candidates serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through proper channel.
8. The applicants shall mention their Mobile Numbers in the application without fail.
9. The last date of receipt of application is 16.10.2020. No application will be entertained after the last date. The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any postal delay.
10. The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for skill test, followed by viva-voce.
11. The Driving/Skill test will be on the segment namely, Starting, Driving, Parking and after Driving.
12. Application received late or without proper supporting documents or without passport size photograph or unsigned or incomplete will be summarily rejected.
13. The list eligible candidates along with specific dates of skill test and interview shall be uploaded in the Official website of Lakhimpur District Judiciary in due course. (http://lakhimpurjudiciary.gov.in). No separate call letters will be issued. Applicants are requested to refer to the Official website.
14. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by candidates in Skill/Driving test and Interview Viva-voce only.
15. Interview Center: Lakhimpur (Date & Venue will be informed in the Official Website).
16. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Skill Test/ Interview Process.
17. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
18. The office of the District and Sessions Judge reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage.
19. The application should be addressed to the District and Sessions Judge, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur.