Online applications are invited from eligible candidates who are genuine citizens of India through the official website of https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dfiassam/ for filling up of vacant Grade-IV post as mentioned below under office of the Director of Financial Inspections, Assam, Kar Bhawan, 6th floor, Dispute, Guwahati-6.
Kar Bhawan Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Peon and Chowkidar
- No of Post – 4 ( UR – 3, SC -1)
- Scale of pay: Grade-IV. PB-Rs12000-37000/-with Grade Pay.-3900/-pm plus other allowances as per rule. Required
- Educational Qualification: Grade-IV: Class VIII passed.
Other Eligibility Criteria –
- Citizenship – Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate – The Candidate must have registered their name in the employment exchange and the Registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- Local Language Knowledge – Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language. 4. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
Age Limit – A Candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt. OM No.ABP6/2016/51, dt. 02.09.2020. As per the OM, for the post of Grade-IV, the upper age limit is relaxable as follows –
- 5(Five) years in case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST,
- 3 (three) years in case of the candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC and
- 10 (ten) years in case of persons with Disabilities.
Important Sates of Kar Bhawan Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2021 –
- Online Application Process will Starts from – 26/02/2021
- Last date of Application – 8/03/2021