Kamrup Metro Principal Judge Office invited Applications in Standard Form under Assam Gazette of part-IX from Indian citizens to fill up the following posts in the establishment of the Kamrup Metro Principal Judge Office in the scale of pay mentioned against the posts:
Kamrup Metro Principal Judiciary Office Recruitment
- No of posts: 2
2. Attached Peon
- No of posts: 2
- No of posts: 1
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000-37,500/- + G-P. 3,900/-
Reservation: All vacancies are Unreserved.
Eligibility Criteria of Kamrup Metro Judiciary Office Recruitment
Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have minimum qualification of VIII standard passed and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said post.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the date of publication of the advertisement. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
How to Apply for Kamrup Metro JudiciaryV acancy
Candidates must submit applications in the Standard Form under Assam Gazette of part-IX.
- Candidates should have to send their application to the address through post, superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelop as follows “To the Office of the Principal Judge, Family Court-III, Kamrup (M), Guwahati”. The candidates may also submit applications in the drop box placed at the Family Court complex, Kamrup (M), Ulubari, Guwahati-7.
- The candidate will have to submit self-attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc., two recent passport size photographs and one self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application.
- Candidates already in service should have to apply through proper channel.
- Separate applications should be submitted for separate posts.
- Applications should reach the office of the Principal Judge, Family Court-III, Kamrup (M) within 15 days from the date of publication [DOP: 13/07/2021] of this advertisement in newspapers.
- All information. regarding date of interview will be intimated through newspaper. The list of eligible candidates shall be uploaded in the Official
website of Kamrup Judiciary i.e. http://kamrupjudiciary.gov.in/recruitment.htm