Applications are inv’ted from the eligible candidates, who are citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India, in Standard Form as published in Part-IX Of the Assam Gazette, for engagement Of 1 (one) no. Of Driver on contractual basis for the official vehicle of the Additional Sessions Judge-cum-Special Judge, POCSO, Kamrup(M), Guwahati at a fixed pay of Rs. 15,000 per month.
Kamrup District Judge Office Driver Job Details
Name of the Post:Driver
- No of Post:01
- Pay Scale:Rs 15,000/- PM Fixed
- Qualifications:The candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification of Class VII standard, and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said post. Apart from that the candidate must possess a valid Driving License.
How to Apply
The Candidates have to submit their application along with self attested documents(in photocopy) in a sealed envelope by Courier/ Registered Post/Speed post/ or deposit the same in the ‘Drop Box’ provided for the purpose in the premises of the District & Sessions Judge’s Court Building Kamrup Metro,Guwahati
Documents required with the Application form-
- One self- addressed envelope Of 5cm x 1 lcm affixing postal stamp Of Rs. 5/- (Five) is to be enclosed with the application along with a valid mobile number, if any.
- Candidates must submit relevant testimonial/certificate and 4(four) recent passport sized photographs along with the application.
- However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience etc. at subsequent stages when asked In appropriate cases, relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing rules Of the government Of Assam.
Address to send the Application Form –
District and Session Judge, Kamrup(M), Guwahati Assam.
The selection process will be held ‘n two stages. The first stage would be Driving/ Screening Test and the second stage would be the Interview/Viva-voce. Those candidate who would qualify the driving/Screening Test, will be called for Interview/ Viva-voce. On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in driving test and viva- voce, the final select list will be prepared.
The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect is detected.
The date, time and venue of the driving test wil be notified in due time which will be published in the Notice Board and Official Website Of this office. The candidates are advised to keep checking the website of Kamrup(M) District Judiciary.
The list of provisional candidates with allotted Roll Numbers will be published in the official website Of Kamrup(M) District Judiciary www.kamrupjudiciary.gov.in, for the candidates’ reference.
Last Date – 15 Days from Advertisement