Applications are invited in prescribed format (available in the D.H.E’s website) with complete Bio-Data and all testimonials from H.S.L.C. onwards from eligible candidates having latest UGC norms ford. recruitment of the following vacant sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors. Karnrup College, Chamata
Name of the post: Assistant Professors
- Sanskrit – Post, 1, [Reserved for ST(H) Roster Point – 10 ]
- Political Science – Post-1.[ Reserved for ST(P) Roster Point – 15 ]
- Mathematics – Post – 2, [ 1, Post Reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point 17. l post reserved for ST(P) Roster Point- 25 ]
- History – Post- 1, [ Reserved for EINS Roster Point- 19 ]
- Philosophy – Post -1 , [ Reserved for OBC/ MOBC, Roster Point-21]
- Assamese – Post-02, [ 1 post Reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point-26, 1 Post Reserved for EWS. Roster Point-29 ]
- Education – Post-1 [ Reserved for SC. Roster Point-22 ]
- Arabic – Post-01, [ Reserved for OBCI MOBC. Roster Point-28 ]
Qualifications: The educational qualification and the selection procedure will be as per Govt. office memOrandum No. AHE4072017A14, dated 08 112018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions.
The candidate having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC(minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree, regulation 2009 shall be exempted from NET, SLET/ SET. The candidate must have 55% (or an equivalent grade point scale) al Master’s Degree level in the concern sub,. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. Holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior tote 19th September 1991., candidates have toacquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications: Eligibility like MPhil/ Ph.D/Seminar Papers/ Publications can beacquired and submit. on the date of Interview and not beyond.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not not be more than 38 years as on 01:01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST, PwD candidates and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
Pay Scale: Salary will be as according to UGC scale of pay and other allowances as per rule.
The candidates must have Permanent Residential Cerificate(PRC) and must know local language. In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
Applications with relevant documents aim, win Demand Draft of Rs. 2500, (Non refundable, only against each post drawn in favour of Principal Kam, College. Chamata payable at Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Chamata Branch, must reach the undersigned within 15 (Fifteen days, from the publication of this advertisement i.e. within 20th September.
For further details visit College website: http://kamrupcollege.org.in/
No TA/DA will be loomed by the College.
Incomplete application will be rejected at the time of scrutiny and no call letter will be issued to such candidates.