In accordance with the approval accorded by the Government in General Administration Department, Assam vide Letter No. GAG (8).125/2020/45 Dtd. 12th November, 2020 online applications are invited from the intending candidates who are Citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the following post, which are lying vacant under the establishment of office of the Deputy Commissioner. South Salmara Mankachar, Hatsingimarl in the scale of pay of PB-II (Rs. 14,0001- to 60,5001- with Grade pay Rs. 6,2001- P.M. plus other allowances as admisible under Rule. Online form may be filled up w.e.f 7th December, 2020 at website https://niyukti.assam.govin/ssm/
Vacancy Details in DC Office South Salmara Mankachar
Name of the Vacant Post – Junior Assistant
- No. of Posts – 3 (Three)
- Pay Band – PB-II Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-with Grade pay Rs. 6,200/-
- Reservation Category – ST-1 OBC-1
- Open Category – UR-1
Age Limit – The applicant should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP6/2016/51 Dtd. 02.09.2020. The age limit of the candidates will he calculated on the basis of Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/Certificate Issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Relaxation – The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC, 2 (two) years for Ex-Serviceman and 10 (ten) years for PWD category candidates.
Educational Qualification –
- a) The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.
- b) The candidates must possess a minimum 6(six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized Institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, power Point, DTP (English/ Assamese) and Internet Processing etc.
How to apply for Junior Assistant Post in DC Office South Salmara –
- a) Candidates are required to apply In prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- b) Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available in the website https://niyukti.assam.govin/ssm
- c) Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the website – https://niyukti.assam.govin/ssm