JMCH invited Applications from Indian citizens in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX from candidates willing to work in health care settings for engagement purely on temporary and contractual basis in the following posts to be engaged in the Department of Medicine, Jorhat Medical College & Hospital. Jorhat under Development of Hospital Based Stroke Registries in North East Region of India (HBSR-NER)
Details of JMCH Recruitment 2022
- No of Vacancy:01
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 43 (Forty three) years as on 1st April, 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt. rules.
- No of Vacancy:03
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 (thirty) years as on 1st April, 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt. rules.
Eligibility Criteria for JMCH Recruitment 2022
- Graduate from a recognized Institute/Board
- Expertise in MS Office with data entry related works
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience in relevant field in a reputed organization
- Basic knowledge of Software and Hardware and able to attend trouble shooting of computers, printers and network connectivity
- Ability to compile various health related reports
- Typing speed 40 characters/min
- Preference will be given to candidates having BCA/ B.Sc. (IT) or equivalent from recognized University/institution
- GNM/ANM/Physician Assistant/MSW or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum I (one) year experience as office/field attendant.
- Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in health care settings
- Good communication skills
How to Apply for JMCH Recruitment
The Principal cum Chief Superintendent, Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Kushal Konwar Path, K.B. Road, Jorhat – 785001, Assam
- (a) 1 (One) copy of recent passport size coloured photograph duly self-attested,
- (b) Document confirming age proof. or HSLC admit card or Birth Certificate,
- (c) All mark-sheets and pass certificates
- (d) Permanent Residentship Certificate
- (e) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate,
- (f) Certificates of training, experience, extra curriculum etc.
Individual communications regarding interview to the eligible candidates may not be sent. However, detail lists of eligible candidates along with details of interview timing shall be notified in due time and shall be displayed in the College website www.jorhatmedicalcollege.in. The date of uploading in the website shall be published in local newspapers for information of the eligible candidates.
Important Dates & Links Details
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Starting of Online Application||27/05/2022|
|Last Date of Application||04/06/2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Standard Form||Click Here|