Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam invites application for Walk-in-Interview to fill up the following contractual position.The candidates who are willing to attend the Walk-in-interview should follow the COVID-19 protocol as directed by the Govt. of Assam.
Details of Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment
Name of Post: State Project Specialist- Monitoring. IMIS & Knowledge Management (UNICEF Supported)
- No of Post:01
- Salary:Rs.80,000 Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for JJM Assam Recruitment
✔️Required Educational Qualification : BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (IT) or MCA. MBA with specialization in IT will be preferred.
✔️Experience : At least 5 years’ experience in Government projects or with reputed organization.
✔️Age Limit:Not Mentioned
Walk in Interview Details for JJM Assam Recruitment
Date Walk-in- Interview:07-10-2021
Time of Walk-in- Interview:10:00 AM onwards
Venue: O/O the CE(PHE), Water, Hengrabari, Guwahati-36
How to Appear Walk-in-Interview for the Recruitment
- The candidates should bring all necessary documents like Educational Qualification, Age, Experiences etc. in original along with a set of Xerox copies.
- They must also bring Proof of Identity (Voter ID/ PAN Card/ passport/ Driving Licence/ Adhar Card).
- Candidates must also bring Proof of Address (Adhar Card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Passport).
- Candidates should bring a latest Resume/CV, wherein valid mobile phone number and E-mail ID should be mentioned.
- A colour passport size photograph.
- Inability to produce all the above mentioned documents may result in disqualification of candidature for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The candidates who are engaged in Govt. / PSU/ Corporation / Mission etc. should produce No-objection (NOC) certificate at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- The reporting time for all the positions are 10:00 AM onwards. The candidates should report on or before 10: 00 AM on that day at the venue as mentioned in the advertisement, failing which they will not be allowed to participate.
Important Dates and Links Details
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Walk in Interview Date||07/10/2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|