In pursuance to the Govt. Notification No. 1GN(E)67/2020/213, dtd. 04-08-2020 and CEI(E)21/2019/Pt-1/54, dt. 11-01-2021 online applications are hereby invited through the official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationrangia from the intending eligible candidates, who are citizens of India for filling up of Cadre/Category wise vacancies as indicated below, in the scale of pay of PB + GP plus other allowances as admissible and indicated below under Rules shown against in each cadre.
Irrigation Rangia Grade IV Recruitment 2021
- Peon/ Chowkidar: 5
- Khalashi: 6
- APPO: 17
Reservation: 28 [UR: 8, OBC/ MOBC: 6, PWD: 4, SC: 4, STP: 3, STH: 1, UR-EWS: 2]
Scale of Pay: Rs 12000 – Rs 52000, GP: Rs 3900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Rangia Grade IV Recruitment 2021
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on Ist January, 2021. The upper age limit for S.C. and S.T. candidate is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification Class VIII Passed from any recognized Educational Institution/ School.
Selection Process of Irrigation Rangia Grade IV Recruitment 2021
The candidates, whose applications are accepted, will be required to appear in an objective Type Written Test to be held in specified venues as per date, time mentioned in Admit Cards/ Call Letters.
Download Admit Card of Irrigation Rangia Grade IV Recruitment 2021
- I. The online Admit Cards/Call Letters will be available on the official website link and can be downloaded for appearing in “Written Examination’, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria.
- II. It may be noted that no separate Admit Cards/Call Letters will be issued and it will be the responsibility of the applicant to take the printout.
- III. Nobody without Admit Cards/Call Letters shall be allowed to enter Examination Center.
How to Apply for Irrigation Rangia Grade IV Recruitment 2021
The application must be submitted online through official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationrangia/ only and no other form of application will be entertained.
The candidates should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following documents:
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Age proof Certificate (i.e. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority or School Certificates issued by the recognized institutions)
- Caste Certificate, in case of candidate applying under the Reservation categories.
- Valid Employment Exchange registration certificate from Employment Exchange.
- EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority. (if applicable)
- Recent Passport size photograph of size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm in white background.
- Certificate for PWD category (if applicable).
- Scanned Signature of candidate (Black Ball Pen preferably)
- Residential certificate (PRC/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID, etc.)
- Applicant must mention valid e-mail id and mobile number while applying.
Important Dates of Irrigation Rangia Grade IV Recruitment 2021
Starting date of submission of online application: 19th February 2021, 11 AM
Last date of submission of online application: 1st March 2021, 11 PM