Applications are Invited from the intending candidates for filling up the following Grade IV posts as mentioned below in the offices under North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari. Application must be submitted online through website/URL at https://nlyuktleassam.govin and will be received with effect from 19.02.2021 from 11. A. M.The last date of receiving application will be 05.03.2021 till midnight, No application will be received thereafter.
Irrigation Nalbari Grade IV Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Peon
- No of posts:10
- Reservation : [UR: 5, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1]
Name of post: Khalashi
- No of posts: 11
- Reservation : [UR: 4, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, EWS: 1]
Name of post: APPO
- No of posts: : 1
- Reservation : [UR]
Scale of Pay: Rs 12000 – Rs 52000, GP: Rs 3900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Nalbari Grade IV Recruitment 2021
- Citizenship: Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
- Employment Exchange Registration No: The Candidates must have registered their names In any Employment Exchange In Govt. of Assam and registration No. and date must be mentioned In their applications.
Age Limit : Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on Ist January, 2021. The upper age limit for S.C. and S.T. candidate is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
Educational Qualification for Irrigation Nalbari Grade IV Recruitment 2021
- Minimum qualification Class VIII Passed from any recognized Educational Institution/School.
- Only candidate who has maximum education qualification up-to HS passed may apply.
- All candidates must submit documents related to his/her all educational qualification in relation to the highest level achieved.
How to Apply for Irrigation Nalbari Grade IV Recruitment 2021
- Application must be submitted online through website/URL at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in and will be received with effect from 19.02.2021 from 11. A.M.
- While applying online the candidates need to indicate their choice as 1st, 2nd & 3rd post of Peon, Khalashi & APPO (any one) respectively.
- Candidates already in service should apply through Proper Channel.
Documents required to upload for Irrigation Nalbari Grade IV Recruitment 2021
The candidate should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following documents
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Age proof certificate (i.e. Birth Certificate issued by competent authority or School Certificate issued by recognized Institutions).
- Caste Certificate, In case of candidate applying under the Reservation categories.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
- Recent Passport size color photograph of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with white background.
- EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Incase of candidates of PWD category, a certificate on following categories to be submitted, issued by the Social Welfare Department as per instructions of Government O.M. No. ABP.180/201 7/105, dtd. 07.01.2019.
- Specimen signature of the candidate by Black Ball pen.
- Declaration in Form “A” .
Selection Procedure of Irrigation Nalbari Grade IV Recruitment 2021
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an Objective Type Combined written test to be held at specified venues as per date & time mentioned in the Admit Card/Call Letters.
- A written test will be held for 100 marks for 2.30 hours duration (English-20 marks, General knowledge-40 marks, Language Skills Test in Assamese — 20 marks & Numerical Ability — 20 marks).
- A combined list for all Grade-IV vacancies as stated above will be prepared on merit basis.
- From the said merit list, candidate will be shortlisted cadre-wise according to the advertised made i.e. first short listing will be made for Peon, then for Khalashi and then for APPO.
- Against each vacancy 4 (four) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the Combined Written Test.
- The candidates shortlisted through Combined Test will have to attend for documents verification and the date time & Venue for documents verification will be intimated to the candidates concerned in due course of time.
- The final select list will be prepared after document verification and will contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
- The Final Select list will be published in two widely circulated news papers.
- The appointment will be made on receipt of satisfactory Police Verification Report and Medical Fitness Certificate from the competent authority.
- There will be no viva-voce for all categories.
Important dates of Irrigation Nalbari Grade IV Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of submission of online application: 19th February 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 5th March 2021