In Pursuance of the Govt. Letter No CEI(E)21/2019/Pt-I/54, dt.11/01/2021 & No-CEI(E)21/2019/Pt-I/56, dt-08/02/2021,online applications are invited at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahatifrom the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India,having registration No.in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for the vacancies as indicated below in 19 Nos. of different offices of Irrigation Department, Assam.
Irrigation Guwahati Grade IV Recruitment 99 Post
Name of post: Grade IV (Chowkider/ Peon/ Khalashi)
- No of posts: 99
- UR: 39
- OBC: 31
- SC: 6
- STP: 9
- STH: 5
- EWS: 4
- PWD: 5
Scale of pay: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 52,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- in pay Band-I .
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Guwahati Grade IV Recruitment
- Citizenship: Candidates must be citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a Permanent resident or Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration No: The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the state of Assam along with application form.
Educational Qualification: A candidate should be minimum class -VIII passed from any recognized institution. Higher Secondary or equivalent level passed shall be considered as maximum educational qualification. Candidates having qualification above Higher Secondary passed need not apply.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021 for unreserved category.
Age Relaxation: The Upper age limit shall be 43 years for OBC/MOBC, 45 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H), 42 year for Ex-serviceman and 50 years Persons with Disability (PWD) as on 01.01.2021 as per existing Government norms.
Application Fee: NIL.
Selection Process of Irrigation Guwahati Grade IV Recruitment
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an Objective Type Combined Written test to be held at specific venues as per date & time as mentioned in the Call letters/admit cards.
The Objective Type Combined Written Test shall be of 100 marks and will have a duration of 2:30 hours. The distribution of Marks shall be as follows:
- General Knowledge – 40 marks
- General English – 20 marks
- Language Skill test in Assamese –20 marks
- Numerical Ability – 20 marks.
The candidates who qualify in the written examination shall have to produce all original Documents/ testimonials, along with a set of self attested photographs for verification at the specified venue and date, which will be declared in due course of time.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in OMR based written examination.
- There will be one merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Un-reserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H), EWS and PWD separately for male and female as per vacancies.
How to Apply for Irrigation Guwahati Grade IV Recruitment
- Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. Prescribed online form will be available in the website: https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati
- The application should be submitted online at the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati along with all documents/testimonials in JPG, JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
Scanned copies of the following documents must be uploaded with the onlineapplication in PDF format:
- a) Self attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of educational and other qualifications.
- b) Age proof certificate (Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- c) For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be accepted.
- d) Recent Passport sized colour photograph (3.50 cm x 2.50 cm) in white background of the candidate with name clearly written at the bottom of the photograph. Photograph should be in jpg or png format, with minimum file size of 20 kb and not exceeding 50 kb.
- e) Scanned signature. Image dimensions shall be (1.50 cm x 2.50 cm). Photograph should be in Jpg, Jpeg or .prig format, with minimum file size of 10 kb and not exceeding 30 kb.
- f) Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
- g) Caste Certificate (In Case of Reserved category candidates).
- h) Copy of PWD/EWS Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- i) Declaration in Form — A.
- j) Residential Certificate (PRC/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID etc.).
- k) Valid Email ID and Contact no. of the candidate. All communication will be sent to that ID.
Important Dates of Irrigation Guwahati Recruitment 2021
Starting date for online application: 22.02.2021, 11:00 A.M. onwards.
Closing date for online application: 08.03.2021, 12:00 Midnight.