Indian Navy invites ON-LINE applications from eligible candidates through website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ for the post of ‘Tradesman Mate’ classified as Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted `Industrial’ at various Commands (application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted). Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the Units under administrative control of respective Commands, however they can be posted anywhere in India, in Naval units / formations as per administrative requirement.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021 Total 1159 Post
Name of post: Tradesman Mate, Group ‘C’
Total No of posts: 1159
- Eastern Naval Command: 710
- Western Naval Command: 324
- Southern Naval Command: 125
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021
- Age Limit: Between 18 and 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex-Servicemen & Women: NIL
- Other: Rs. 205/-
- Payment mode: Net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Navy official website.
Important Dates of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 22-02-2021 At 10:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 07-03-2021 till 17:00 Hrs