Indian Navy invited Applications from unmarried eligible men candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Electrical Engineering Branch entry of Indian Navy under Special Naval Orientation Course for course commencing Jan 22 at Indian Naval Academy,Ezhimala.Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
SSC Officer (Electrical Engineering Branch (General Service – GS)]
- No of Vacancy:40 vacancies for Men
- Age: Born between 02 January 1997 and 01 July 2002
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech. with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Tele Communication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics
- Physical Standards: Height and Weight: Minimum height Male – 157 cms, with correlated weight. EyeSight – The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Starting Pay Scale: Pay Level-10 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix ₹56100-11070
How to Apply for the NAVY SSC Officer
Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for SSC(Electrical Engineering) w.e.f 16/07/2021 to 30/07/2021. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
Important Dates & Events of this Job are as follows:
|Commencement of Online Application||16/07/2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Application||30/07/2021|
|Full Adv Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|