Online Applications on prescribed format are invited by Indian Navy from unmarried male candidates who have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examination from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in class Xth or class XIIth) to join the prestigious Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year B.Tech. degree course under the 10+2 Cadet (Technical) B.Tech. Cadet Entry Scheme into January 2021 batch, get B.Tech. degree and become Permanent Commission Officer in Indian Navy-
Vacancy Details – Indian Navy 10+2 (Technical) Cadet (B.Tech.)
- Vacancies: 34 posts (Education Branch-05, Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches-29)
- Age: Between 17 to 19 and 1/2 years (candidates to be born between 02 July 2001 and 01 January 2004 both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications: Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or it’s equivalent from University/ Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English either in class X or class XII.
- Physical Standards: Height and Weight: Minimum height Male – 157 cms, with correlated weight. EyeSight – The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Starting Pay Scale: Pay Level-10 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix ₹56100-11070 (Earlier ₹15600-39100 grade pay ₹5400 plus MSP ₹6000/-)
How to Apply for Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 – Apply Online at Indian Navy Recruitment website from 06/10/2020 to 20/10/2020 only for Indian Navy 10+2 (Technical) Cadet (B.Tech.) January 2021 Entry.