Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Recruitment entrance examination/test for the posts of SCIENTIST-B of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Accordingly, ICMR invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to the regular posts of Scientist-B against backlog vacancies of SC/ST Category and current year regular vacancies at Indian Council of Medical Research Headquarters, New Delhi and its Institutes/ Centers across India.
Special Recruitment Drive for Backlog Vacancies for SC/ST Category
- Scientist-B: 10 vacancies for SC Category (Medical-5, Non-Medical-5)
- Scientist-B: 06 vacancies for ST Category (Medical-3, Non-Medical-3)
- Scientist-B: 51 vacancies for General/UR Category (Medical-26, Non-Medical-25)
- Scientist-B: 12 vacancies for EWS Category (Medical-6, Non-Medical-6)
- Scientist-B: 34 vacancies for OBC Category (Medical-17, Non-Medical-17)
- Scientist-B: 19 vacancies for SC Category (Medical-10, Non-Medical-9)
- Scientist-B: 09 vacancies for ST Category (Medical-5, Non-Medical-4)
- * Total PWD vacancies out of above: 05
Pay Scale: level-10 in the 7th CPC Pay matrix ₹56100-177500
Age: 35 years
(i)Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of submission of onlineapplications.
(ii)Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
(iii)No age relaxation would be available to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
(iv)Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders for claiming agerelaxation as on last date of receipt of application is as per govt. rule.