Army SSC Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2020.Application on the prescribed format is invited from qualified male veterinary graduates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Remount Veterinary Corps of Indian Army for the year 2020.
Job Vacancy Details –
Name of the Post – Army SSC Remount Veterinary Corps
- Age: 21-32 years as on 10/12/2020
- Qualification : BVSc./BVSc. & AH degree from any recognised Indian University or equivalent.
- Pay Scale: 7th CPC Pay Matrix Pay Level-10B Rs. 61300/- plus Military Service Pay of Rs. 15500/- plus 20% NPA
- Method of Selection: shortlisting of applications will be done at Directorate General Remount Veterinary Corps, those found eligible will be called for SSB on a specified date. On arrival at the SSB, the Shortlisted candidates will be administered stage-1 of the two-stage testing procedure. Those who qualify will be detailed to undergo Group Test, Psychological Test, and Interview which will extend for a duration of 5 days.
- Medical Examination: Candidates recommended by the SSB will go under Medical Examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.
How to Apply –
Apply on the plain paper as per the prescribed format. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed in Red ink indicating clearly “Application for Short Service Commission in RVC”. The application should be posted by ordinary post to reach at the following address by 10/12/2020 –
Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-I)
QMG’s Branch, Integrated Hq. of MoD (Army)
West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No.4, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066