Online applications are invited from the Indian Nationals, who belongs to SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS and PwD category for the faculty positions in the various departments/schools of the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati as detailed below.
Details of IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post:Assistant Professor Gr. I (Pay level 12) and Assistant Professor Gr. II (Pay level 10 & 11)
Details of Department: Biosciences and Bioengineering,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Computer Science and Engineering,
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry,
- Humanities and Social Sciences.
Details of School: Mehta Family school of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (MFSDS&AI),
- School of Energy Science and Engineering,
- School of Agro and Rural Technology,
- School of Health Sciences and Technology.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Assistant Professor Gr I: PhD with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record. At least 3 years of teaching / research / industrial experience, excluding however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor on Gr II: PhD with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record. This is not a regular cadre of the Institute.
Minimum requirements of qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidates.
Age Limit:Maximum age limit is 35 Years.
Age relaxation in upper age limit
- SC/ST = 5 years,
- OBC-NCL = 3 years
- PwD = 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC candidates).
How to Apply for Faculty Post in IIT Guwahati
Interested candidates must be submitted Separate online applications for applying for a faculty position in more than one Department/ School by a candidate.
For any correspondence please email to [email protected] or contact:
Faculty Affairs Section
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Guwahati – 781 039
Contact Nos.: 0361 258 2979 / 2059
Hard copy (off-line) of application is not acceptable. Please submit online application (which will be active w.e.f. 09.10.2021) through the link https://www.iitg.ac.in/ofaspl.
Important Dates and Links Details
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Commencement of Application||09/10/2021|
|Last Date of Application||15/11/2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||From 9th October 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|