Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE), Guwahati invites application to fill up various posts under PMKVY 3.0 project on purely contract basis. Last date of online submission of application is on or before 31th July, 2021.
IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Details
- No of Post:01
- Qualification:Post Graduate Degree
- Key Rote:The Project Lead would provide essential support to a project, working with the Project Head and other team members to achieve project success. The role would include independently leading the project execution, identifying and managing project risks and solutions, developing developing positive relationship with Clients and other stake holders, managing & monitoring team member activities, collection, documentation & reporting.
Core Experiences Required: Supervising Skill Development Projects of large scales for at least last 2 years.
Documentation Skill Development projects for the last 4 years.
Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business communication tools.
- Overall Experience– 5 years
- No of Post:01
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree
- Key Role: The Project Executive would be involved in all aspects of project implementation. This may include ensuring the project stays within the budget, working with staff and other individuals to implement project activities monitor and report on progress, analyze data, make suggested corrections if needed. Would be required to prepare proposals and reports.
Core Experiences Required: Handling Skill Development projects for at least 3 years.
Case Studies, Success Stories, Templates and Report Writing etc.
Proficiency in ICT usage skills.
- Overall Experience- 5 years
How to Apply for IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2021
The application is required to be send through post/ Courier (Hard copy) or email to the address given below with the following particulars:
- The post applied for must be superscribed at the top of the envelope along with the name of the project.
- Detail Bio data/CV of the candidate. (must contain email ID & Mobile Number)
- Two passport size photographs
- Photo copies / Scan Copies of the certificates in support of various qualifications / experience mentioned in the Bio-data/CV.
- Two reference under whom the candidate working before or known person.
- Qualification and Experience may be relaxable for highly suitable candidates.
Address where to send the CV or Bio Data
|Events||Date and Links|
|Last date to apply||31/07/2021|
|Official Wesbite||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|