No of posts: 1167
1. Bank of Baroda: 0
2. Bank of India: 734
3. Bank of Maharashtra: NR
4. Canara Bank: NR
5. Central Bank of India: 0
6. Indian Bank: NR
7. Indian Overseas Bank: 0
8. Punjab National Bank: NR
9. Punjab & Sind Bank: 83
10. UCO Bank: 350
11. Union Bank of India: NR
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age (As on 01.08.2020): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
– Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs. 850 /- for all others
– The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October/ November 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 28.11.2020
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2020
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2021
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2021
- Provisional Allotment: April 2021