In pursuance of the Govt. Letter No. HTS.263/2019/107, dated 26.11.2020, applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having registration no. in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for the vacancies as indicated below under Directorate of Handloom & Textile, Assam in the Standard Form of Application, as published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX alongwith requisite documents for filling up sanctioned vacant post of Demonstrator. Handloom & Textiles (Grade-Ill).
Handloom & Textiles Assam Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Demonstrator, H&T
- No. of Post:38 (thirty eight)
- Reservation – Open Category – 13, OBC- 5, SC – 1, ST(P) – 8, ST(H) – 7, EWS – 4
- Scale of Pay : Rs.14,000 to Rs.60,500 + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- in Pay Band — 2
Eligibility criteria for Handloom & Textiles Assam Demonstrator Recruitment 2021 :
Citizenship : Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Age Limit : A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABP6/2016/51, dated 02.09.2020. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Educational Qualification : A candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed and 2 (two) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute or Certificate Course from Handloom Training Institute of the Department of Handloom & Textile, Assam
How to apply for Handloom & Textiles Assam Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
The envelop containing the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator, Category — SC/ ST/OBC/EWS/PWD” shall be addressed to “The Director, Handloom & Textiles. Assam, Vastra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-1” and submitted In the application box of the Directorate.
Last date of submission of application form is 9th February, 2021. Application received after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
The application are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto.
- (a) 1 (one) self addressed envelop of 5CM X 11 CM affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 (Rupees ten) only.
- (b) Self attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age, caste etc.
- (c) Attested copy of PWD/ EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority. EWS candidates must produce Income & Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below that rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para 5 of Govt. OM No. ABP.07/ 2019/4, dated 10.04.2019. Kindly, refer to the Govt. OM No. ABP.07/2019/16, dated 31.12.2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of EWS Certificate from www.assamhandloom.com.
- (d) The candidate will have to submit declaration Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 published vide Notification No. ABP.69/2019/17, dated Dispur. the 6th November, 2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of the certificate from www.assamhandloom.com.
- (e) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on reverse side.
- (f) Attested copy of valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange.
Documents/ Certificates to be produced :
- The candidates shall have to produce original copy of identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Current ID Card issued by Educational Institutions, Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card alongwith Calling Letter/ Admit Card at the time of written test.
- The candidates shall have to produce original copy of educational qualification, age. caste, PRC/ Employment Exchange Registration Card, EWS, PwD etc. at the time of practical test.
Selection Process of Handloom & Textiles Assam Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
- Written Test : 100 marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course In Handloom Training Institute/ Textile Technology.
- Practical Test : 50 marks
- Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Practical Test.
- The Final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both the Objective Type Written Test and Practical Test and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
- There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
- The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news papers and website of the Directorate.
Other Details –
- (i) There will be (half) negative mark for each wrong answer.
- (ii) In case of a tie in marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher In the merit list. Further, candidates having same date of birth and have obtained equal marks, the candidate scoring higher marks in the minimum essential lification for the post will be placed higher in the merit list.
- (iii) In case, posts reserved for EWS are not filled up by candidates belonging to EWS category due to shortage of the eligible candidates, the post will be filled up from the candidate of unreserved category.