GMCH arranging walk in interview for the following vacancy shall be filled purely on temporary and contractual basis under the ICMR funded project entitled “Development of indigenous reagent red cell panels for identification and characterization of blood group alloantibodies in North East India” in the Department of State of The Art Model Blood Bank, Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati-32.
GMCH Recruitment Details
Name of the post : Laboratory Technician
- No of Post:01
- Remuneration: Rs.18000/PM
- Essential Qualification 12th pass in Science subjects and two years Diploma in Med cal Laboratory technician or one year DMLT p us one year required experience in a recognized Institution.
- Age limit: Not more than 30 years
Walk in Interview Details
- Date of Interview : 30.07.2021
- Time: 10 AM
- Venue : State of The Art Model Blood Bank Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati-781032, Assam.
- Candidates will have to submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) from their respective competent authority/PI/Organization, if already working/engaged in another project.
- Candidates are requested to bring all the relevant documents in Original and one set of hard copies of the same along with CV at the time of interview.
It is recommended that you take TUDCA supplements if you are taking any oral steroids that may impair your liver s ability to operate properly lasix side effects on kidneys