The following vacancy shall be filled purely on temporary basis through WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the ICMR Project entitled “Seroepidemological study of Rickettsia and Scrub Typhus among patients with acute febrile illness and molecular detection by Real Time PCR”.a twinning Project for NE-2017, under Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology(NER-BPMC), Government of India, in the Department of Microbiology, Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati-32 (Assam). Venue: Covid Depot office, Near Medicine OPD, Ground Floor, Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781032, Assam (Time: 10:00 AM onwards)
GMCH JRF Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of Post – 01
- Remuneration per month: Rs.32.000/-
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Essential Qualification – Post Graduation Degree in Professional Course (M.Tech- biotechnology, Microbiology, MVSc) – OR – Post Graduation Degree M.Sc Microbiology/ Biotechnology – OR -Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification (B.Tech-Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, MBBS, Veterinary)
- Date of Interview – 25/01/2021
- (i) Priority will be given to the candidates who have qualified the Category II merit list of DBT-BET exam.
- (ii)NOC will not be provided if the selected candidate choose to leave the project before its completion.
- (iii) Candidates are requested to bring all the relevant documents in Original and one set of photocopies of the same along with CV.
- (iv) Candidates with computer knowledge will be given preference.
- (v) No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.