GMCH arranging a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the following vacancies that shall be filled purely on temporary and contractual basis under the DHR-ICMR funded project entitled ‘Understanding the cross talk between the host and the pathogen : A way to identify the novel biomarker for the diagnosis of Japanese encephalitis virus Infection” in the Department of Microbiology, Gauhati Medical Co lege, Guwahati-32, Assam. The posts are co-terminus with the project
GMCH JRF and Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
1.Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of Post:01
- Remuneration: Rs.31000 plus 16% HRA pm
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Microbiology/Life Science/Biotechnology and relevant subject with NET/GATE.
- Desirable: Experience in molecular biology.
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years
- No of Post:01
- Remuneration: Rs.18000
- Essential Qualification:12 pass in Science subject and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/ laboratory experience.
- Age limit: Not more than 30 years
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW Time & Venue Details
Date of Interview: 2nd July, 2021
Venue: Department Of Microbiology, 5th Floor, Narakasur Hill Top, Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati-781032, Assam.
Important Points for the Candidates while appear in Walk-In-Interview
- (i) Candidates will have to submit NOC (No Objection certificate) from their respective competent authority/PI /organization, if already working/engaged in another project.
- (ii) Candidates are requested to bring all the relevant documents in original and one set of photocopies Of the same along with CV at the time of interview.
- (iii) NO TADA will be pa d for attending the interview.