Gauhati Medical College Hospital is a Premier Institute of Eastern India attending to more than 8 Lakh patients every year in various departments including OPD, day care and indoor services, along with various invasive and non-invasive investigative and therapeutic procedures. With a bed strength of nearly 2500, it is one of the largest Govt. hospital in the entire country. Besides undergraduate and Post graduate courses, Gauhati Medical College & Hospital offers superspeciality courses in Ten (10) disciplines.On similar lines, Government of Assam intends to start a standalone Cardiothoracic and Neuro Sciences Centre (CN Centre) in order to cater to patients of this region. The proposed centre will have state of the art facilities for Cardiology, Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, Neurology and Neurosurgery along with all diagnostic facilities like Radiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Biochemistry etc. under one roof. This one stop solution for Cardiac and Neuro palients will go a long way in rninimizing the flow of serious patients to other states. Gauhati Medical College Director Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following post
NAME OF THE POST – DIRECTOR, CARDIO-THORACIC & NEURO SCIENCES CENTRE (C.N CENTER) ATTACHED T9 GAUHATI MEDICAL COLLEGE. & HOSPITAL. GUWAHATI on contractual basis for an initial period of 3 (three) years.
Following are the relevant details:
- A Post-Doctorate qualification in CTVS / Neuro-Surgery (M.Ch. / DNB recognized by NMC /N.B.E.).
- Post M. Ch. / DNB experience of not less than ten years.
- Twenty years of standing in the Profession.
- Extensive practical & Administrative experience in the field of concerned subject having qualification and adequate experience of running an important scientific educational institution either as its Head or Head of a Department.
- Minimum one-year experience as Head of institution or Head of Department would be desired for eligibility.
- Head of the Institution
- Head of Department
- Medical Superintendent
- Head of clinical Department
- Head of Unit In-charge
- Dean / Principal
- Experience similar to above.
2. AGE LIMIT: Minimum 50 years and maximum 62 years.
3. PAY AND ALLOWANCES: No bar and it’s Negotiable.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION: Eligible candidates can apply for the post quoting the number of advertisement and date of advertisement in a plain sheet of paper in the proforma attached, along-with a ‘NOC’ from the existing employer if the candidate belongs to Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSU or nay other semi Govt. organization etc.,. The application is to be sent to the OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL EDUCATION, ASSAM.SIXMILE. KHANAPARA. GUWAHATI-781022 by registered post or speed post.
The envelope should be super-scribed with following: Application for:(DIRECTOR. CARDIO.THORACIC & NEURO SCIENCES CENTRE (C.N CENTRE). GMCH. GUWAHATI’