Applications are hereby invited from interested Scheduled Castes graduate unemployed youths for awarding Financial Assistance @ Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five thousand) only for taking up viable income generating activities such as agriculture and allied activities/ industry/ service/ business sectors / areas of horticulture / poultry / fishing activities etc. during the financial year 2020-21.
The interested applicants may apply in the prescribed format given below alongwith the relevant documents. The application may be submitted in their respective Sub-Divisional Welfare Offices or to the DIRECTOR, WELFARE OF SCHEDULED CASTES, ASSAM, BLOCK-II, HOUSEFED COMPLEX, BASHISTHA ROAD, GUWAHATI-781006 on or before 18th January 2021 positively if he / she fulfills the following:
- The Applicant must be belongs to Scheduled Castes Community of Assam.
- The Applicant must be an unemployed person belonging to age group between 25 years to 45 years.
- The Annual household income of the applicant should be less than Rs.2.00 lakhs (Rupees Two Lakhs) per annum.
- There will be provision of preference for selection of applicants at the rate of 15% of total selected applicants for the unemployed youths who had been working in other states and lost their jobs due to Covid-19 situation.
- Preference will be given to the applicants of BPL families from remote and SC predominant backward areas where poverty is the main characteristic for such under development. (Photocopy to be enclosed)
- Person engaged in Semi Govt. / PSU and students will not be eligible under this scheme to get the benefit.
- The applicant should not have received any grants in the last 3(three) years against any scheme funded by Govt. An undertaking in this respect should be accompanied along with the application.
- Out of total beneficiaries minimum 30% will be reserved for women applicants.
- Out of total beneficiaries minimum 4% will be reserved for differently able person.
All the applications received by the Director, Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Assam / the Sub-Divisional Welfare Officers will be scrutinized by the Directorate level scrutiny Committee and will be placed before the State Level Selection Committee for final selection I approval. The Sub-Divisional Welfare Officers concerned are requested to receive the applications to be submitted by the applicant and make a list of application as per format to be communicated and send the list with soft! hard copy along with applications including all documents on or before 21st January 2021.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED
- a) Copy of the Scheduled Caste certificate.
- b) Affidavit signed by the Notary regarding applicant’s unemployment status.
- c) Household Income Certificate issued by concerned authority.
- d) BPL Card
- e) Graduation Pass Certificate.
- f) HSLC Admit Card ( for proof of age)
- g) Passport size Photograph of the Applicant
- h) Photocopy of Bank Pass Book
- i) Proof of Identity — (Voter ID! AADHAAR etc. (any one document to be submitted)
- j) Brief proposal / Schemes for which the amount is proposed to be utilized (limiting to Rs.50.000/-). N.B:- All documents are to be submitted must be self signed.