Applications in standard form are invited from the intending candidates for the following posts in the office of the Fee Regulatory Committee. Assam. Bamunimaidam. Guwahati-781021 at SEBA office complex on contractual basis initially for 11 months. The term shall be extended or may be converted in to scale of pay on satisfactory performance. The candidates having the below mentioned qualifications and norms may apply for the posts with all necessary self attested copies of relevant documents including educational qualification from HSLC/AHM (10th) examinations onwards, along with experience certificates and necessary fees. Candidates have to submit their application to the undersigned on or before 3 p.m. of 5th December, 2020.
Vacancy Details in Fee Regulatory Committee, Assam:
Name of Post – Financial Analyst
- No of Post – 01
- Education Qualification – The Candidate must be B.Tech with MBA in Finance from the Govt. recognized Institution or Chartered Accountant and having diploma in Computer Application from Govt. recognized Institute. The candidates having Assamese as one of the subject In HSLC or equivalent examinations will get extra weightage.
- Experience – Minimum 3 (three) years working experience in any of the Govt. or Private organization in the field of financial management or Accounts.
- Age Limit – As on 01/01/2020 minimum 21 years and maximum 38 years. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is Relaxable as per existing Govt. rules.
- Pay – Rs.45,000/- (fixed) per month
Name of Post – Private Assistant to Chairperson
- No of Post – 01
- Education Qualification – Graduate with Diploma in Computer Science from a Govt. Recognized Institute. The person having MCA qualification will get extra weightage.
- Experience –Minimum 3 years of working experience in any Govt. or Private organization.
- Age Limit- As on 01-01-2020 minimum 20 years and max 38 years. The upper age limit for the different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. rules
- Pay – Rs.15,000/- (fixed) per month
Application Fees : A Bank Draft for General Rs. 500/- and for ST/SC/OBC- Rs.250/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of (FEE REGULATORY COMMITTEE. ASSAM) payable at Bamunimaidam. SEBA Office complex. Under no circumstances the applications will be accepted after last date.
No TA/DA is admissible to candidate. The candidate will be selected on the basis of written/viva-voce test.
Last Date – 5th December, 2020
How to apply: Applications in standard form along with necessary self attested copies of relevant documents including educational qualification from HSLC / AHM (10th) examination onwards ,experience certificates and necessary fees should be send to the Office of the Fee Regulatory Committee, Assam, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021.