, OIL INDIA LIMITED a Navaratna CPSU. proposes to engage approximately 200 nos. of Apprentices for Apprenticeship training in batches in the following Trades/ Disciplines :
The Trades are :
- Mechanic Diesel,
- Cable Jointer,
- Laboratory Assistant (CP),
- Attendant Operator (CP),
- Medical laboratory Technician (Pathology),
- Medical laboratory Technician (Radiology),
- Draughtsman (Civil).
The candidates must register in Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying in OIL INDIA LIMITED
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the training are required to apply in the Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org. The aspiring candidates may login to their respective profile with own email id and password.
To complete the process the candidates follow the steps as
- Visit – https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- Click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed in profile page,
- Select “Designated” from drop down menu under “Select Course Type”.
- Select trade/ course from drop down menu under “Search course” option
- Select “Assam” from drop down menu under “Search Locations” option
- Then type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”
- Then click on Apply.
The Apprenticeship Training is being offered under NAPS of Govt. of India. The eligibility, stipend and reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD in the apprenticeship training is as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961, The Apprenticeship Rules-1992 and guidelines of NAPS as modified from time to time. Selection of candidates will be strictly as per rules on the subject and prerogative of OIL management
N.B: 1. All communication will be done through candidates registered Email ID only.
2. Only those Candidates will be considered for selection process who will apply with reference to our above advertisement only.
3. Candidates must upload their Certificate/ Mark Sheet of Matriculate exam as well as respective trades.
4. Candidates not uploading all the above required information before the closing date will be summarily rejected and will not be considered in the selection process.
Last date for online apply is 09-10-2020 (up to 3.30 PM).