(IN CONNECTION WITH WRITTEN TEST FOR RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT/ GRADE-IV UNDER DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, ASSAM TO BE HELD ON 24th JANUARY’ 2021) In connection with the Written Test for recruitment of Junior Assistant/ Grade-IV under Directorate of Technical Education, Assam, to be held on 24th January’2021 at different centers in Kamrup district, all the candidates are to note the following instructions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DTE Written Test Notice 2021 for JA and Grade IV Post
- As a precaution for pandemic COVID-19, the candidate must reach the Test Centre at least one hour before the specified time of Test and they are requested to maintain social distancing and the other instructions like wearing face musk as per the guidelines issued by Government of Assam/ Government of India regarding the pandemic COVID-19 and make Queue for entering into the venue. S/he will be allowed to enter in the Test Hall/ Room 30 minutes before the commencement of the Test. No candidate will be allowed to enter in the Test Hall after 20 minutes of the commencement of Test.
- The Candidate must bring the ADMIT CARD issued by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam, in his/her name and show the same along with the valid photo ID Proof to the invigilator/Security Person of the respective Test Venue/ Hall/ Room. No Candidate will be allowed to enter the Test Centre, without the Admit Card and valid photo ID Proof. in any case.
Candidates are advised to carry only the following items with them into the Test venue:
- a) Admit Card downloaded from the DTE website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled In.
- b) Black Ball Point Pen
- c) Additional photograph (for pasting on attendance sheet, if not legible)
- d) Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- e) Personal transparent water bottle
The following items are strictly prohibited and not allowed to bring any personal belongings with the Candidate-I. Mobile Phone, Cell Phone, Pager or any other Electronic Devices. II. Book, Magazine, News Paper, Rough/ Loose Paper, Log Table, etc. except Admit Card.. III. Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Roller/ Scale, Drawing Box, Instrument Box, Calculator, etc. except Good Quality Black Ball Point Pen. Authority will not take any responsibility for keeping these items in safe custody. So, it is advisable not to bring these items to the Test Venue. Co-operation of all is extremely desirable.
- No one will be allowed to leave the examination Hall/Room temporarily during the Examination.
- No candidate can leave the Examination Hall/ Room till the end of Examination.
- The candidate claiming relaxation under PwD category must bring PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority. The candidate must bring her/his Own Scribe. The scribe must also carry his/ her own identity proof as stated above, undertaking regarding educational qualification, etc. and two passport size coloured photographs.
Date of Written Test – 24th January’2021 at different centers in Kamrup district
Note for DTE Written Test Notice 2021 for JA and Grade IV Post
- Candidature of any candidate will be cancelled if s/he is found to adopt unfair means, in any form or violating these instructions and instructions given by the Test Supervisors or Invigilators.
- The candidate must note that his/her admission to the Test is strictly provisional. His/ Her candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage if and when any ineligibility condition is detected and any of the particulars declared by the candidate in application is found to be false. The candidate must note that the Directorate of Technical Education will take up the verification of eligibility condition, i.e., age, educational qualification and caste category, etc. only after the candidate has qualified in the Recruitment Test.