DSE Assan has released the High School Provisional Merit List (8th Provisional Merit List) for the candidates who have applied for 5746 Graduate Assistant Teacher (Arts & Science) posts and appeared for district verification of documents. Candidates will download Assam High School Provisional Merit List from the DSE website www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 16.12.2020 onwards.
DSE 8th Provisional Merit List 2021
- Organization: Director of Secondary Education (DSE) Assam
- District-wise Document Verification Date: 09.11.2020 to 17.11.2020
- Approved List Published Date: 02.12.2020
- District-wise document verification date: 09.11.2020 to 17.11.2020
- District-wise 1st merit list release date: Midnight of 16.12.2020
- District-wise 2nd merit list release date: Midnight of 24.12.2020
- District-wise 3rd merit list release date: Midnight of 31.12.2020
- District-wise 4th merit list release date: 09.01.2021
- District-wise 5th merit list release date: 13.01.2021
- District-wise 6th merit list release date: 19.01.2021
- District-wise 7th merit list release date: 23.01.2021
- District-wise 8th merit list release date: 26.01.2021
Instructions for Online District Selections:DSE 8th Provisional Merit List 2021
- The enlisted candidates must select one of the Districts if their names are published in Provisional Merit Lists for more than one district.
- The enlisted candidates must select the District within 48 hours in respect of 1st Provisional Merit List from the time of publication of the Provisional Merit List and within 24 hours in respect of all subsequent Provisional Merit Lists to be published.
- If the enlisted candidates fail to select the District Within the stipulated time mentioned above. the appointing authority will randomly select the District to fill up the vacancies in the greater interest of the student’s community. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes after successful selection of District.
- Any report from the competent issuing authority, regarding fake or forged documents submitted by the candidates, will lead to cancellation of his / her candidature forthwith and appropriate legal action.
- The Office Of the DSE Assam or the Office Of the Inspector Of Schools will not be responsible for any lapse on the part of the candidate in submission of options.
- All Provisional Merit Lists will automatically stand cancelled on publication of the Final Merit List. Appointment letters / orders will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear jn the Final Select List.
- Any claim for appointment on the basis of Provisional Merit List will not be entertained.
- The office of the DSE Assam will not be responsible for any technical issued such as network failure / power outage etc. faced by the candidates at the time of submission of options at their levels.
- The applicants are requested to view the website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in regularly tor the aforesaid purpose. No further notice will be published regarding publication for provisional Select Lists/ Final Merit List.
Submission of Grievances regarding DSE 8th Provisional Merit List 2021
Applicants may submit their grievances regarding the publication of the first provisional merit list within 36 hours (i.e. upto 12 noon of 18.12.2020) of publication of the same in the format prescribed earlier vide this office Notice No. GB-EST/Advertisement/I/2020/86, dtd. 04.12.2020 at the Email ID [email protected]