Applications are invited In Standard Form from Intending candidates. who are citizens of India. for filling up the following posts in the establishment of the District & Sessions Judge. Dibrugarh
1.Name of the Post: Driver
No of Post:01
Pay Scale with Grade Pay:Rs.14000/- to 60,500/- with grade pay Rs.5200
Remarks:This post is Permanent in Nature
2.Name of the Post: Driver on Contingency Basis
No of Post:01
Pay Scale with Grade Pay:Rs.15000/- Fixed
Remarks:This post is Temporary
Other Details :
1.Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit Is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
2.Qualifications : Minimum qualification is Class-VIII passed and candidates must have a valid Professional/ Transport Driving Licence.
3. If any candidate is found to have suppressed his educational qualification or given any wrong information at the time of applying for the post. his candidature shall be liable to be rejected.
4.How to Apply: Applicants must submit their applications In Standard Form with self-attested documents (photocopies) of educational qualification, valid driving licence, age proof and caste certificate along with three copies of recent passport size coloured photographs.
5. Address: Applications must be addressed to the District & Sessions Judge. Dibrugarh, Assam-
6.Applicants must clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the envelope containing the application. If any candidate applies for both the posts. separate applications have to be submitted in separate envelops indicating the post he has applied for on the envelope.
7. One self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm, affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five), is to be enclosed with the application.
8.Applicant should provide his Mobile Number and his e-mail ID. if any, in his application.
9. Incomplete application is liable to be rejected without any Intimation.
10 Candidates serving in Government Department must apply through proper channel with No-objection certificate from the employer.
11 Eligible candidates shall have to appear for the skill test (Driving) followed by viva-voce. Candidates qualifying in the Driving/screening test will be called for the interview.
12. The list of eligible candidates will be uploaded in the official website of this District Judiciary www.dibrugarhjudiciary.gov.in along with the date of skill test and interview.
13. In case of non-receipt of call letters, the eligible candidates may collect their call letters from the Office of the District & Sessions Judge. Dibrugarh within such time as will be notified In due course in the official website of this District Judiciary.
14. All other information relating to the recr
uitment process (including final results) will be published In the official website of this District Judiciary.
15. All the applicants are advised to visit the official website frequently. 16. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
17. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the Skill Test/interview.
18. Last Date:The last date of receipt of applications is 28.09.2020 before 5:00 PM. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
Official Notification – Click Here