Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India on standard form (as prescribed in part IX of Assam Gazette) for filling up of post following vacancy –
Name of the Post – Driver (one post) under PWD. Govt. of Assam, Assam Pavilion Building Division, Assam House, New Delhi.
Pay Scale – in the scale of pay 14000/- to 60,500/- plus Gr. pay. 5200/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Essential qualification: (1) Minimum educational qualification is H.S.L.C. pass, or equivalent from a recognised board
(2) The candidate must have a valid Driving License (LMV) and should have experience of at least 3 (three) years.
Age Limit – Age must not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years as on dated 01.01.2020. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing rules of the Government of Assam.
Last date of submission of application: Within 15 days from the date of publishing this advertisement in the news paper.
Selection process for Driver Job in Assam House, New Delhi :
The selection will be held in two stages. The first stage will be driving/ screening test and second stage will be the Interview Viva-voce. Those candidate who would qualify the driving/ screening test will be called for Interview Viva-voce. On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in driving test and Viva-voce, the final select list will be prepared.
Documents required for Driver Job in Assam House, New Delhi:
- Attested copies of all educational and work experience certificates.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Photocopy of valid Driving licence.
- Applicant will enclose a self-addressed envelope of size 10c.m x 4c.m (approx.) affixing postal stamp of Rs.15/ along with the application.