Application are invited from intending and eligible candidates, who are citizen of India having Registration No. in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam as define in the constitution of India in the prescribe Standard Form of application as given in part ix of the Assam Gazette, for filling up the vacancy in the post Khalashi (Grade-IV) in the Office of the Executive Engineer, Drainage & Sewerage Division, Town & Country Planning, Tinsukia in the state and caring the following Pay Band+ Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible as under rules.
Drainage & Sewerage Division Tinsukia Khalashi Recruitment Details
Name of the Post – Khalashi
- Total No. of Position – 02
- Reservation – SC -1, General ESW – 01
- Scale of Pay – PB-1. Rs. 12000/- to 37500/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- and other allowances admissible as per rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed 08th from a recognized School.
- Age Limit : Candidates must not less than 18 years and not above 40 years on 1st January 2020. The upper age limit is relaxed for the candidates belonging to SC categories up to 45 years.
Mode of Selection: The candidate whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test, subject to number of candidates, on date to be notified later on. The syllabus of the written test will be class VIII standard and the subjects are as follows:
Subject & Total Marks are as follows –
- English – 25
- Assamese – 25
- General Knowledge – 25
- General Mathematics – 25
How to Apply for Drainage & Sewerage Division Khalashi Recruitment
Last Date for Drainage & Sewerage Division Khalashi Recruitment