This is for information of all concerned who have applied for various contractual posts of Programme Management Unit (PMU) for Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam against Advertisement No. DTGW/ESSTT/1/2020-21/53, dated Guwahati the 7th January, 2021 that the Written Test (OMR based) will be held on 14th February, 2021 (Sunday) in 2 (two) shifts.
Download Admit Card of Tea Tribes Welfare Manager & Data Entry Operator Post
- Shift I (Data Entry Operator) : 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Reporting Time : 9:00 AM)
- Shift II (Other Posts) : 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM (Reporting Time : 12:30 PM)
How to Download Admit Card for Tea Tribes Welfare Manager & Data Entry Operator
The Admit Card mentioning of venue, date and time of the Written Test can be downloaded through the login id of the applicant created during the application through the portal https://ttwpmujobapplication.in w.e.f. 10-02-2021 onwards.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for Tea Tribes Welfare Assam OMR based Written Test.
- Go to Important Web-Link – https://ttwpmujobapplication.in/
- Click on Select Application Category
- Now, enter your credentials and click “Login”.
- Now your admit card will be downloaded.
For any important instructions candidates may visit the official website https://ttwd.assam.gov.in.