Pursuant to the advertisement dated 03-02-2020, the Gauhati High Court has been pleased to notify that the Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choices) for direct recruitment to Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service, 2020 will be held as per the schedule indicated below:
Name of post: Grade III of Assam Judicial Service (AJS)
- No of posts: 27
- Type of exam: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choice)
- Exam date: 22 November 2020 (Sunday)
- Time/ Duration: 10 AM to 12 Noon (2 hours)
- Venue : Specific venue of the examination will be indicated in the Admit Cards.
Admit Cards may be downloaded from the official website of the Gauhati High Court (www.ghconline.gov.in) w.e.f. 17-11-2020 (3.00 pm onwards).
Syllabus of the Preliminary Examination has already been provided in the advertisement dated 03-02-2020.
Gauhati High Court Select / Reject List of Candidates 2020
A provisional list of candidates with assigned Roll Numbers and a reject list along with reasons for rejection have been published along with this notification. Candidates named in the provisional list are allowed to appear in the Preliminary Examination subject to the condition that their candidature will continue to be under scrutiny. The Gauhati High Court reserves the right to reject the candidature of any candidate on detection of any ineligibility condition at any stage. It should be noted that no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without wearing a face mask. Candidates shall have to strictly adhere to the social distancing norms inside and outside the examination centre.
Download Admit Card,Gauhati High Court Job,High Court Jobs,
How to Download Gauhati High Court Admit Card ?
Candidates submitted online application for Gauhati High Court Assam Judicial Service 2020, can follow below mentioned steps to download their admit card/s.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- Click on Download Admit Card link.
- Enter your roll no and date of birth in the respective boxes, enter captcha code and click on Search Candidate button.
- After completing these steps your admit card will be appeared, take a print out of the same for future reference.
Official Link to check names and download Admit Card is below –
- Download Admit Card: Click Here [From 17/11/2020]
- Official Notification: Click Here .
- List of Candidates: Select List | Reject List .