Secretariat Administration Department, Assam notified for written examination for the recruitment of 173 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancy in the (Janata Bhawan) Assam Secretariat. Candidates who submitted their online applications for Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment may now download their admit card from official portal.
Download Admit Card for Assam Secretariat JAA Recruitment
Name of post: Junior Administrative Assistant
- No of posts: 173
- Name of department: Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam
- Type of exam: Written Examination
- Date of exam: 21st February 2021
- Time of exam: 10 AM to 01:30 PM
- Duration of exam: 3½ Hours (210 Minutes)
- Venue of exam: District Headquarters of Assam
- Admit card to be released: From 11th February 2021
How to Download Admit Card for Assam Secretariat JAA Recruitment
Candidates who submitted their online application against the 173 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancy under the Assam Secretariat may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for the written test.
- Scroll down, Go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- Click on Download Admit Card link.
- Enter your user credentials and click Login .
- After login, you can download your admit card.
The Syllabus for JAA Recruitment 2021
|Sl No||Subject||Total Marks|
|1||General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude||150|
|2||Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50|
|3||Language Skills Test in Assamese /Bengali/Bodo/Alternative English||50|