DME MBBS Admission notifications for all concerned that the provisional select list of candidate after the 2nd round of online counselling for admission into the 1st year MBBS/BDS Courses, Session 2021 in the Government Medical & Dental Colleges of Assam under Assam State quota seats has been published which is now available in the official website of this Directorate www.dme.assam.gov.in. All the selected candidates who are either newly allotted or changed College are hereby directed to report to the office of the Principal of the respective Colleges with following terms and condition on 14th and 15th March/2022 failing of which his/her allotment shall be cancelled.
Details of DME MBBS & BDS Admission
- All the admission shall be provisional and it will be subject to fulfilment of all the requisite eligibility criteria as per the MBBS/BDS Admission Rule, 2017and subsequent amendments.
- Candidates must bring all necessary Original documents, Application Form and necessary Annexures duly filled along with Admission and Counselling fees etc. at the time of Admission.
- Candidates shall have to deposit the original Admit Cards, Mark Sheets, Pass Certificates of HSLC and HSSLC or Equivalent examination, Caste Certificate and documents as specified in the MBBS/BDS Admission Rule, 2017 and subsequent amendments, to the Principal of the respective Colleges at the time of admission.
- The admission of the candidates are subject to the satisfactory Medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Board constituted by the respective Principal of the Colleges.
- Candidates who were admitted into the MBBS/BDS courses session 2021 after 1st round of counselling and re-allotted MBBS / BDS seats in the 2nd counselling of state quota seats, their earlier seats and institution shall automatically cancelled.
- The candidates who have been re-allotted seats at the time of 2nd counselling are to first collect their original documents with release letter from the respective Principals of the college into which they have got admitted earlier and then only they will report to the Principal of the re-allotted course and college for admission.
- Any candidate, who furnish false information/ declaration at the time of online selection or admission, his/her admission is liable to be cancelled at any point of time. Criminal proceedings shall be taken against such candidates for submission of false, fabricated documents/information under appropriate law.
- All the candidates shall have to enter in to an agreement as per the admission rule in prescribed format which will be available in the admission rule Schedule-Il-A/Schedule-ll-B published in this directorate website www.dme.assam.gov.in. Candidates will have to submit the agreement within 15 days from the date of their admission in the office of the Principals of Respective colleges.
- College uniform is compulsory for all the student in all the Medical & Dental Colleges. College authorities shall prescribe necessary dress code.
Important Dates Links Details
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Name of the Course||MBBS/BDS|
|Reporting Date||14 & 15 March 2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Provisional Selected List||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|