Eligible candidates willing to serve as Driver are invited for Walk-In Interview for engagement on contingency basis for the official vehicle of the Civil Judge & Assistant Sessions Judge, Dhubri under the establishment of the District & Sessions Judge, Dhubri .
District & Sessions Judge Dhubri Driver Recruitment Details
Name of Post – Driver
- No. of Post – 1(one)
- Pay Per Month – Rs.15,000/- (Fixed)
- Category – Unreserved
Eligibility Criteria Driver Recruitment:
- Minimum educational qualification is Class-VIII passed from recognized school/ institution.
- Candidate must possess a valid Driving License (minimum LMV) issued by Competent Authority.
- Must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC and 5(five) years for SC/ ST candidates.
- Driving experience of minimum 3(three) years is preferred.
Date of Walk-In Interview : 12.01.2021 Reporting
Walk-In Interview Time : 1.00 P.M.
Venue : District Court complex, Dhubri.
Selection Process: The selection process will be held in 2(two) steps. The first step would be Walk-In Interview. Those candidates who would qualify in the Walk-In Interview will be called for Driving Test. On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in the Interview and Driving Test, final select list will be prepared.
Terms and Conditions: Willing candidates shall attend the Walk-In Interview with valid Photo Identity proof, Age proof, Caste Certificate (if any), valid Driving License issued by Competent Authority, all educational testimonials, experience certificate (if any) all in original and 2(two) recent passport size photographs. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Walk-In Interview.