Applications are invited from intending eligible candidates, who are citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India, in the prescribed Standard Form of application for filling up vacant posts (highlighted hereunder in the table) in the establishment of District & Sessions Judge, Hojai as per Sanction Order No. JDJ-1101697/2017- ESTT-JUD/-Judicial/35dated 12.03.2020 of Judicial Department, Government of Assam.
The qualification and eligibility criteria are set forth in the table against the posts after taking into due consideration the qualifications mandated by The Assam District and Sessions Judges Establishment (Ministerial) Service Rules, 1987.
District Judge Office Hojai Recruitment Details
1.Sheristadar (Chief) Administrative Officer) of District & Sessions Judge
- No of Post: 01
- Requisite Qualification:The candidate must be a Graduate and must have served either as a Sheristadar of Addl. District and Sessions Judge or a Head Assistant in the District and Sessions Judge Establishment or equivalent court continuously for a minimum period of 5 (Five) years.
- Scale of pay with Grade Pay:Pay Band-IV of Rs. 30,000/- 1, 10,000/-withGrade Pay of Rs. 14,500/- per month as per month as per ROP , 2017
2.Sheristadar of District & Sessions Judge
- No of Post: 02
- Requisite Qualification:The candidate must be a Graduate who must have served continuously as Sheristadar of Additional District & Sessions Judge or as Head Assistant in the District & Sessions Judges Establishment at least for 5 (Five) years.
- Scale of pay with Grade Pay:Pay Band- IV of Rs. 30,000/-, 1, 10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 14,500/- per month as per ROP 2017
3.Sheristadar Of Civil Judge(Senior Division)
- No of Post: 01
- Requisite Qualification:The candidate must be a Graduate and must have served not less than 7 (Seven) years in District and Sessions Judge Establishment concerned out Of which at least 3 (Three) years must have been rendered in service as an Upper Division Assistant (U.D.A) on the 1 st day of the year in which promotion is made.
- Scale of pay with Grade Pay:Rs. 22,000/ – Rs 97,000/- GP 9, 100 per month along with other admissible allowances as per ROP Rules, 2017
How to Apply for Sheristadar Recruitment 2021
The applicants must submit their applications in the Standard Form of application published in Assam Gazette Part-IX (annexed with this advertisement).
- A candidate will have to submit 4 (Four) copies of recent passport size photographs and testimonials Of his/her Age, Caste, Educational Qualification etc., along with the filled up application form, in photocopy to be self-attested.
- Candidates will have to produce testimonials in original, in the event Of being selected for interview failing which his/her candidature will be rejected and the next eligible candidate from the merit list will be considered.
- There must be a separate application in separate sealed envelopes for separate post and post applied for should be conspicuously mentioned in the envelope.
Completed applications along with all testimonials as mentioned above should be addressed to “The Office Of District & Sessions Judge, Sankardev Nagar, Hojai, 782442” through post or may be placed in the box labelled as ‘Drop Box for Applications’ which will be placed inside the premise Of the court of the undersigned.
The intending candidates shall submit their applications through proper channel including experience certificate issued by the respective District and Sessions Judge or equivalent courts along with copies of service- book, five years ACRs with proof Of requisite educational qualifications. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution Of India.
Selection Process of Sheristadar in District Judge Office Hojai