Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribe Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below in the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Kamrup.
District Fishery Development Officer, Kamrup Grade 4 Recruitment 2021
Name of the post – Power Pump
- No of Post – 01
- Requisite qualification –Minimum HSLC and 1 year Mach. Course passed with Diesel Machine
- Scale of pay – Rs. 14000.60500/-Grade Pay-5200.00
- Reservation – UR
Name of the post – Operator Driver
- No of Post – 02
- Requisite qualification – Minimum HSLC passed and Driving Licence – 4 (Four) Wheeler (LMV)
- Scale of pay – Rs, 14000-60500/-Grade Pay- 5200.00
- Reservation – UR-1, OBC/MOBC-1
Name of the post – Grade-IV
- No of Post – 07
- Requisite qualification – Minimum Class VIII Passed
- Scale of pay – Rs. 12000-37500/- Grade Pay- 3900.00
- Reservation – UR- 4 Nos, OBC/MOBC- 1 Nos, EWS- 1 No , ST (H)- 1 No
Details of Vacancies –
- Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Kamrup- Driver – 2nos., Grade -IV – 6 nos.
- Sub-Div. Fishery Dev. Officer, Rangia – PPO- 1 Grade – IV -1 no.
Eligibility Criteria for District Fishery Development Officer, Kamrup Recruitment 2021
Nationality – Candidates/applicants must be a citizen of India as detailed in articles 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate – Employment Registration No. is mandatory and candidates/applicants must mention the Registration No. along with date of register in their application.
Age Limit for District Fishery Development Officer, Kamrup Recruitment 2021
Candidates must not be less than 18 yeas or not more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2021. the upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. rules.
How to Apply for District Fishery Development Officer, Kamrup Recruitment 2021
The application must be accompanied by the following document.
- Attested copies of all certificate/Mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age. Cast certificate including valid employment registration card.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph dully self attested.
- A self addressed envelope size (22cm x 10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 only.
- Candidates/application will have to super scriber the name of the post applied for on the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
Application should be submitted only by post to the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Kamrup, Guwahati Surabala Bordoloi Path, Near Meen Bhawan, PO-Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati -781016.
In case of Driver Candidates
- Must passes proficiency in Driving
- Must passes a valid four wheeler driving licence -LMV issue by the competent authority
- Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organ defect/bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties
- Required to undergo Medical Examination before appointment of service.
Last Date – The last date of receipt of application is 08102/2021