Applications are invited from the Indian citizens in the prescribed standard form published in the Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up the sanctioned vacant post as mentioned below in the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Jorhat, Assam.
District Fishery Development Officer Jorhat Recruitment 2021
Name of the post -Gr – IV
- Total no. of posts –1 (one)
- Category of Post – U R
- Requisite qualification – Class VIII passed
- Scale of Pay – (PB-I) Rs. 12000.00 — 52000.00 + Grade pay Rs. 3900.00 pm
Name of the post – Driver
- Number of Vacancy – 01 (One)
- Category of Post – U R
- Scale of pay – (PB-II) Rs.14,000 -60500 + GP-5200/-P. M .
- Educational qualification & others – 1) The candidates should have valid professional Driving Licence for LMV/HMV issued by the competent Authority(Assam State) Only. 2) Minimum qualification HSLC passed, 3) Candidates must be physically fit without any disability with good eye sight.
Eligibility Criteria for District Fishery Development Officer Jorhat Recruitment 2021
- Nationality – Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate – The Candidates must have registered their name in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
Application Fees – Nil(As per Notification No.FEG.32/2016/12.dtd. 21.05.2018.)
Age Limit for District Fishery Development Officer Jorhat Recruitment 2021
How to Apply for District Fishery Development Officer Jorhat Recruitment 2021
- Self-attested copies of all certificates / Mark sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid employment Registration card.
- Affix one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested along with application.
- The application will enclose one self addressed envelope of size 22cm X 10cm affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 only.
- Application should be submitted by post to the District Fishery Development Officer, Jorhat, JEC Road, Puja Dubi, PIN-785001, Assam. No application will be received in person. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidate
- The envelope containing the application must be addressed to office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Jorhat, JEC Road, Puja Dubi, PIN-785001 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-IV”& for Driver “Application for the post of Driver”
Mode of selection for Driver : A candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection.
- Phase-I: Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in the Skill Test (driving for 4 wheel vehicle and knowledge of traffic Rules & Traffic signals to be held at Jorhat on the date to be notified later on. The Diving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic signals will be of 60 marks.
- Phase-II: Against each vacancy, 4 (four) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the Phase-I on Skilled Test.
The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Personality Assessment test. The test will be of 40 marks.
Last Date – The last date of receipt of applications is 8th Feb, 2021. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.