Application are invited from Indian citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending eligible candidate for filling up the sanction vacant post as mentioned below under the office of the District Fishery Dev.Officer, Meen Bhawan, Sukanpukhuri, Dibrugarh.
District Fishery Dev.Officer Dibrugarh Driver and Grade IV Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Driver
- No of Post – 1
- Minimum educational qualification for Driver post is HSLC examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council of Govt. of Assam
- Candidate must possess a valid Driving License (WV) 3. At least 2 years experience from the Govt./Govt. undertaking/ Private Companies.
- Reservation – OBC -1
- Pay Scale – Rs. 14000 – Rs 60500 plus GP Rs 5200/-
Name of the Post -Grade IV
- No of Post – 3
- Qualifications – Class VIII Passed
- Reservation – STP – 1 , UR – 1, OBC -1
- Pay Scale – Rs. 12000- Rs. 52000 Plus GP Rs 3900/-
Eligibility Criteria for District Fishery Dev.Officer Dibrugarh Driver and Grade IV Recruitment 2021
Nationality – Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate – The Candidates must have registered their name in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
Age Limit Department of Fisheries Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2021
A Candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of Age as on 01-2021 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 6/2016/51 Dated 02-09-2020.The upper age limit for OBC/ MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex. Serviceman is 42 years and Person with Disability is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
Application fee: – Nil (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, dtd. 21.05.2018.)
How to Apply for District Fishery Dev.Officer Dibrugarh Driver and Grade IV Recruitment 2021
- Self attested copies of all certificates/Mark sheet of Educational and other Qualifications, age, caste along with others testimonials including valid employment Registration Card.
- Affix 1 (One) copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application Form and 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with the applications.
- The application will enclosed a self addressed envelope (size 22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the applications.
- The candidates should clearly mention at the top of the envelope post for applied.
- The applications should be submitted by post/in drop box to the Office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Meen Bhawan, Sukanpukhuri, Dibrugarh, PO: Mohanaghat, Pin -786008 during office hours.
Last Date – The last date of receipt of applications is 08-02-2021. No applications will he entertained after the last date fixed.
Others Terms & Condition
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for interview along with original testimonials to be held in the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Meen Bhawan, Sukanpukhuri, Dibrugarh which will be communicated to eligible candidates after scrutiny of application.
- The candidates whose applications are accepted for the post of Driver will be required to appear in written test/driving skill test will be notified later on.
- In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing rules/law. If any case submission of the false materials facts with a view to hoodwinking the department is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Department may refer the matter to the Govt. for taking necessary action.