Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribe standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part- IX from the intending candidates for filling up of vacant posts as mentioned below in the office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Barpeta.
Name of the Post – Grade- IV
- Total No. of – 1 (one)
- Requisite qualification – Class VIII passed
- Scale of Pay – Rs. 12000-52000/- Grade pay Rs. 3900/-
- Reservation – UR- 1 (one)
- Age Limit – Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 1.3.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ ST/ as per Govt. rule in force.
- Employment Registration No. is mandatory and candidates/ applicants must mentione the Registration No. along with date of register in their application. 3. Candidates serving in Govt. should submit their application through proper channel.
Last Date – The last date of receipt of application is 30.11.2020. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
How to Apply for grade iv post in District Fishery Dev. Officer Barpeta
The application must be accompanied by the following documents : a. Attested copies of all certificates/ Marksheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid employment registration card. b. Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly self attested. c. A self addressed envelop size (22cmx10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 only.
- Candidates/ applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelop carrying the application form.
- Application should be submitted by post to the District Fishery Dev. Officer. Barpeta, P.0 : Barpeta, PIN- 781301. No application would be received in person.
Pension Scheme : Government servant joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February/ 2005 shall be governed by the existing Assam services (Pension) Rules, 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time, so far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, that will be Governed by a new set of pension rules which are being formulated in line with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Department.
District Fishery Dev. Officer, Barpeta Grade- IV Recruitment Notice 2020,Sarkari Sakori,Grade IV jobs,Jobs in Assam,Sakori News,