Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of following sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below under the Office of the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002.
District Fisheries Development Officer Nagaon Grade IV Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Driver
- No of Post – 2
- Reservation – OBC -1
- Pay Scale – Rs. 14000 – Rs 60500 plus GP Rs 5200/-
- Qualifications – Minimum educational qualification for Driver post is HSLC examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council of Govt. of Assam.Candidate must possess a valid Driving License
Name of the Post -Grade IV
- No of Post – 10
- Qualifications – Class VIII Passed
- Reservation – STP – 1 , UR – 6, OBC -3
- Pay Scale – Rs. 12000- Rs. 52000 Plus GP Rs 3900/-
Eligibility Criteria for District Fisheries Development Officer Nagaon Grade IV Recruitment 2021
Nationality – Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate – The Candidates must have registered their name in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
Age Limit Department of Fisheries Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2021
A Candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of Age as on 01-2021 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 6/2016/51 Dated 02-09-2020.The upper age limit for OBC/ MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex. Serviceman is 42 years and Person with Disability is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
Application fee: – Nil (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, dtd. 21.05.2018.)
How to Apply for District Fishery Dev.Officer Dibrugarh Driver and Grade IV Recruitment 2021
- Self attested copies of all certificates/Mark sheet of Educational and other Qualifications, age, caste along with others testimonials including valid employment Registration Card.
- Affix 1 (One) copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application Form and 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with the applications.
- The application will enclosed a self addressed envelope (size 22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the applications.
- The candidates should clearly mention at the top of the envelope post for applied.
- Application should be submitted only by post to the office of the District Fisheries Development Officer, Nagaon,(DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002
- The envelope containing the application with all relevant documents must be addressed to the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-IV” OR “Application for the post of Driver” in which post he/she applies.
Application without proper supporting documents or without pass port size photograph, or unsigned or incomplete will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidate(s). In case of driver candidates:
- (a) must possesses proficiency in driving,
- (b) must possesses a valid four wheeler Driving license — LMV issued by the competent authority
- (c) candidates should be of sound health , both mentally and physically
- (d) required to undergo Medical Examination before appointment of service
Last Date – The last date of receipt of applications is 08-02-2021. No applications will he entertained after the last date fixed.