Applications are invited from intending and eligible candidates who are citizen of India and having Registration No. in the Employment Exchange in the State of Assam as defined in the Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form of application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette for filling up the following vacant Grade-III & Grade-IV posts in the office of Dist. Fishery Dev Officer, Cachar, Silchar. .
Dist. Fishery Dev Officer Silchar Recruitment Notice 2021
Name of the posts – Grade-IV/ Fisherman
- No. of vacancy – 5 (Five)
- Reservation position – UR (PWD)-1 ST (P)-1 EWS-1 OBC/MOBC-2
- Scale of pay – Rs. 12000-52000/-+GP Rs. 3900/- Pay band-1 PM plus other allowances as per rule of the Govt. of Assam
- Educational qualification – Minimum Class VIII Passed
Power Pump Operator (Gr-III)
- No. of vacancy –1 (One)
- Reservation position – UR-1
- Scale of pay – Rs. 14000-60500/-+GP Rs. 5200/- pay band-2 PM plus other allowances as per rules of the Govt. of Assam
- Educational qualification –The candidate must have HSLC passed or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/Council etc The candidate should also have 1 (One) year Certificate course in Mechanic Diesel trade from Govt. ITI Candidate must be physically fit without any disability
Eligibility Criteria for Dist. Fishery Dev Officer Silchar Recruitment Notice 2021
The candidate must satisfy the following Criteria.
Nationality – Candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz, PRC/Voter ID card need to be enclosed along with the application.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate – He/She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam and should have a valid Employment Exchange card.
Age Limit for Dist. Fishery Dev Officer Silchar Recruitment Notice 2021
A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 1.1.2021 as per Govt. OM. No. ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020. Upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 yrs. and Persons with Disability (PWD) is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms. 2. The application fee NIL (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, Dated: 21st May/2018).
How to Apply for Dist. Fishery Dev Officer Silchar Recruitment Notice 2021
The application must be accompanied by the following:-
- Self attested copies of all Certificate/Mark Sheet etc. and other Qualification, Age Proof, Caste Certificate along with other testimonials including valid Registration Card of Employment Exchange & Character Certificate from the Head of the Educational Institution where last attended/well known personalities.
- Affix 1 (One) copy of recent self attested passport size Photograph in the application form and 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size Photographs duly self attested along with the application.
- The application will enclosed self addressed envelope affixing postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
- Persons with Disability should submit the Photocopy of Physsical Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of having not below 40% of disability.
- The application should be submitted through post/In drop box to the office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Cachar, Sllchar, P.O.- Silchar, Dist: Cachar (Assam), PIN- 788001 (District Meen Bhawan). 6. The selected candidates qualified for appointment will be Governed by existing new set of Pension rules which are already formulated with contributory pension schemes by State Govt. vide O.M. No. BW.7/2008/Pt./40 dtd: 06.10.2009.
- Candidates/application will have to superscribed the name of the post applied for the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
- The Department will not be responsible for loss of applications on transit or postal delays. The Application should reach on or before the last date fixed.
- The EWS Candidates should furnished Income & Assets Cerfificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para 5 of Govt. OM. No. ABP.07/ 2019/4, Dated: 10.04.2019. Kindly to refer to the Govt. OM. No. ABP.07/2019/16 dated: 31.12.2019.
- In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Department is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Department may refer the matter to the Govt. for taking necessary action.
A candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection:
- (i) The course for Power Pump Operator- General English, General Mathematics, General Awareness.
- (ii) The course for Grade-IV- General Awarences, General Mathematics.
Last Date – The application will be received by the Office of the undersigned on all working days within office hours on or before 10.02.2021.
No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.