Applications are invited from ST(P)/OBC graduate unemployed youths for Financial Assistance for the year 2020-21. Applicant can apply in the prescribed format given below and the same along with the relevant documents should be submitted to the Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes, Assam, Rukmini Nagar, Guwahati-06 within 10th December/2020 positively if he/she fulfills the following:
- He/She must belong to ST(P)/OBC category of Assam.
- Applicant must be a graduate of any stream Arts/Science/Commerce/Technical etc. recognized by U.G.C/AICTE/State Government.
- Applicant must be an unemployed person belonging to age group 25 years to 45 years.
- Annual household income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 2.00 (two lakhs) per annum.
All the applications received by the Director of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes. Assam will be placed before the Selection Committee which will scrutinize the same and approve the list of the beneficiaries under the scheme.
Documents to be enclosed:
- i. Caste Certificate issued by concerned authority.
- ii. Affidavit signed by notary regarding applicant’s unemployment status.
- iii. Household Income Certificate issued by concerned authority.
- iv. Graduation pass certificate.
- v. HSLC Admit Card(for proof of age )
- vi. Passport size photo. vii. Photocopy of Bank pass book.
- viii. Proof of Identity – Voter ID/PAN Card/Driving License/AADHAAR etc. (any one document to be submitted).
- ix. Brief proposal/Scheme for which the amount is proposed to be utilized. (limiting to an amount of maximum of Rs. 50,000)
- x. Proof of working outside the state (if any).
Application Format is Mentioned Below –